[Gnumed-devel] Sendmail under Mac OS fails to deliver unhandled exceptio

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Sendmail under Mac OS fails to deliver unhandled exceptions to the gnumed-bugs list
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 22:03:56 -0700

My unhandled exceptions (on Mac) do not succeed to reach gnumed-bugs

I think it is because there is a difference on Mac between desktop machines
which run a given OS (like Snow Leopard) and Apple machines whose software is
slightly different (OS X Server).

Apple has switched (effective 10.3 Panther) from sendmail to postfix

It may be possible to get postfix configured and running on Mac OS (desktop,
not server) but after researching it a bit I am not sure how fiddly it would
be. In the meantime I will just email my logs directly.

-- Jim