Re: [Gnumed-devel] Improving 0.7.6 - past history item entry

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Improving 0.7.6 - past history item entry
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 15:21:29 -0700

On 2010-07-11, at 2:58 PM, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> How about
>
>        [Save+Next]
>
> which is a bit shorter.

Maybe it was not clear we are discussing an existing button [OK] *plus* an
extra button named

        [Add another]
or      [Next]
or      [Save + Next]

which seems to me the last is only shorter if the two spaces are omitted. I
still think it is helpful for the user to be able to decide

        do I wish to input only the current "Past HX" item and exit
or      do I wish to commit the current "Past Hx" item *and* add another?

It seems to be that when creating any patient newly in the GNUmed EMR...
whether truly new to the praxis or whether going from paper2emr it will be very
frustrating for each of several Past HX items to have to exit the dialog
causing the user each time to have to reinvoke the dialog

-- Jim