Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4 -> GNUmed

From: Eric MAEKER
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4 -> GNUmed
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 20:01:43 +0200

Le 29 juil. 10 à 17:35, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 04:20:38PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

In GNUmed we allow the Clinician to differentiate between
"true" allergies and sensitivities towards agents.

I wonder whether to include sensitivities in the list of
allergies to be passed to FreeDiams ?

How about "suspected" allergies ? Should I pass those on to
FreeDiams as well ?

Humm, I've added Intolerances management BUT the CPU is heavily accessed... I need to work on this because it is not userfriendly as FreeDiams slows down when browsing the drugs database or searching for a drugs.

Karsten

Eric