[Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: some 0.9 heads up, was: Re: GNUmed 0.8.0 released

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Re: some 0.9 heads up, was: Re: GNUmed 0.8.0 released
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:39:23 +0200

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:26:40AM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> Aha !  Excellent to know. Maybe add that to
> gnumed-server/README.Debian as well along with my previous
> notes ?

I could - but the information probably would come too late.  Once you
have installed gnumed-server_v14 successfully you will have found a
solution to get PostgreSQL 8.4 installed yourself ...

Perhaps the information is properly placed in the GNUmed Wiki???

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de