[Gnumed-devel] (Python:23060): Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 12 (

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] (Python:23060): Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 12 (Cannot allocate memory)
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2010 21:53:18 -0800

With fresh git download and after upgrading my database (on Mac Snow Leopard
10.6) I noted in my Terminal session

        (Python:23060): Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 12 (Cannot
allocate memory)

is maybe related to how many apps / processes I am running on my machine? I did
Google and found

so wondering if I should do this to prevent problems with the client or server
(devel) on my laptop?

-- Jim