Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's complex interface

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed's complex interface
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 19:43:01 +0100

On Wednesday 23 February 2011 14:09:03 Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > I cannot reproduce this but I have seen it personally on his desktop.
>
> That should enable us to see a log file.

This issue is strange in a way that when you pick march or any other months
from the date picker control it would still display february. Infact it alway
displays february.

Second issue was when you selected anything it would dispaly a strange number
in the time of birth field.

I have not explaination other then that the date picker does not properly work
on Ubuntu's unity desktop environment.

One would have to install Ubuntu with the netbook interface to be able to
reproduce this.

Sebastian