Re: [Gnumed-devel] appointment schedular

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] appointment schedular
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 19:26:39 +0200

Hi,

when using KOrganizer it is possible to include any kind of
calendar-source, so e.g. Google-Calendar. I'm currently using a
caldav-calender (davical-server) and it's working just fine.

So all you have to do is install KOrganizer (should run on nearly every
platform) and add the calendar-source that fits your needs. Nothing has
to be changed on GNUmed.

Greets

Marc