Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows status line: Script must have permissions "06

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Windows status line: Script must have permissions "0600"
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 12:06:57 +0200

Hello Luis,

> I made several tests: changing the "owner" mix, hangin the readonly
> attribute...

thanks a lot for this investigation !

> *******************************
> Administrators: Full Control
> LuiCapriles: Full Control
> SYSTEM: Full Control
> *******************************
> readonly attribute
> Administrators: Full Control
> LuiCapriles: Full Control
> SYSTEM: Full Control
> *******************************
> LuiCapriles: Read, Execute.
> *******************************
> SYSTEM: Full Control
> *******************************
> readonly attrybute
> SYSTEM:Read, Execute
> *******************************

The conceptual setting we are after is this:

        - readonly attribute does not matter
        - full control for LuisCapriles *only*
        - no one else has *any* control

Can you perhaps check that, too ?

Perhaps this is something the Windows security model does
not directly support ?  In that case we'd have to settle for
something else.

Thanks,
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de