Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accountin

From: Eric Maeker
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Introducing myself and questions on billing/accounting
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 10:22:52 +0200

2011/5/18 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>:
> Hello Chris,
>
> a hearty welcome to the GNUmed community.
>
>> I am Chris Travers, co-founder of LedgerSMB and owner of Metatron
>> Technology Consulting.  I am interested in trying to contribute to
>> discussions of billing and accounting connections of GNU Med to other
>> programs.  I program proficiently in Perl and Python, as well as
>> various procedural languages that work in PostgreSQL.

There is an free an open source C++/Qt4 program: FreeAccount from our
project FreeMedForms.
The FreeAccount program intends to manage accountancy for doctors, it
is actually in heavy coding.
Like FreeDiams, FreeAccount will be fully integrated inside
FreeMedForms EMR and available as standalone application that can be
connected to any EMR according an interoperability interface.

If you want more informations:

        http://www.freemedforms.com
        address@hidden

        Main developper/administrator: Pierre-Marie Desombre, MD (FR):
address@hidden

Thanks
--
Eric Maeker, MD  (FR)