Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Medication tweaks

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Fwd: Medication tweaks
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:17:52 -0300

2011/6/21 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
Regarding importing drug packs:

You might want to consider using staging tables in the
staging. schema from which you can delete any way you wish,
the import all your data, then mark in staging. all the data
that's already in use in the clin./ref. schemas, then import
from staging. all the non-marked data and update from
staging. all the marked data. Then dump staging. again.

Working step-wise should make things easier.

Stepwise is my way to go ... will get back asking for help after I get some sort of a table of the drugs and the substances ... hopefully

Rogerio

PS - .po file for Portuguese - Brasilian is past 50%  dome :))