Re: [Gnumed-devel] Suggest to display provider in encounter list (menu E

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Suggest to display provider in encounter list (menu EMR > Encounter list)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 01:23:55 -0700

On 2011-07-15, at 1:02 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> Presently, the encounter list displays per screenshot.
>>
>> Is there agreement that (in any multi-doctor praxis) it is important to
>> include the column
>>
>>      modified_by
>>
>> perhaps just to the right of "Type" – maybe with column alias "Staff" ?
>
> That would show who modified the encounter meta data. It bears no
> relation to much of anything else.
>
> Still considered useful ?
>
> Karsten

Well, the Journal displays a column 'Doc' listing for example LMcC and it
seemed to me a good idea to be able to see, when reviewing recent encounters,
which clinician provided care to the patient.

Is the implication that we need to have a created_by column?

(PS a Location mapped from future

        fk_location

would also seem to be future relevant :-)

-- Jim