Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem with notes pluggin on windows

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem with notes pluggin on windows
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:54:24 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 14:42:07 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 02:41:10PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > > When you click a subjective (or any other field) on notes pluggin, the
> > > display blanks out. Here are screen shots and log.
> >
> > At any rate, this seems a platform specific problem as I
> > cannot reproduce it.
>
> What happens if you start typing into that blanked out space ?

Here is what happens.

Initially the SOAP fields per notelet tab show up fine.  When one clicks
anywhere (not just the text fields S,O,A,P) in the notebook tab the
notebooktab blanks out in a way that the SOAP entry widget disappears
including the text labels above each text entry area. Opening a new tab will
correctly display the new tab including SOAP fiels until one clicks into that
tab. Simply click the tab activator at the top does not make the SOAP fields
disappear.

More testing reveals that clicking the text labels (just for testing) does not
make it disappear. clicking into the free space below the problem summary
does. clicking the horizontal divider above problem summary does not make it
disappear.

Activating the tab and pressing <tab> makes it disappear as well. This would
indicate that whenever any of the text input fields (plus the free area below
the last one) receive focus the whole thing disappears.

Let me know what else I can test.

Sebastian