Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem with notes pluggin on windows

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] problem with notes pluggin on windows
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 08:08:53 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 14:42:07 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 02:41:10PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > > When you click a subjective (or any other field) on notes pluggin, the
> > > display blanks out. Here are screen shots and log.
> >
> > At any rate, this seems a platform specific problem as I
> > cannot reproduce it.
>
> What happens if you start typing into that blanked out space ?
>
> Karsten

More testing reveals that when you tab into the tab itself the soap input area
becomes invisible. But when you leave the tab, come back and tab into it again
you get to see a tiny little bit of the first (S) text input field. It looks
like you can actually type into this field. switching to the next field with
<tab> makes it disappear again. shift<tab> to come back makes it appear again.

I guess we could try to experiment with minimum sizes or some such ?

it obviously does not crash but has a layout problem.

Sebastian