Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as_=85=A0Summary

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR > Show as_=85=A0Summary
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 12:54:33 -0700

On 2011-08-22, at 7:05 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I do not think this is a valid question because
> implementation artifacts should not be mistaken for security
> measures.

Let me then withdraw the question and ask instead:

If a truly helpful overview of a patient (including their statistics) is
provided by the EMR tree, and if we would allow ourselves to be open to the
Python view that -- despite that there can be more than one way to do things --
it is better to do them (only) in the best available way rather than in
multiple ways,

then why not simplify, seems  to offer only very limited value for a "whole
menu item" ?

-- JIm