Re: [Gnumed-devel] How within GNUmed to use coding e.g. capturing the fa

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] How within GNUmed to use coding e.g. capturing the fact and state of current pregnancies (?)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 05:57:03 -0700

On 2011-09-26, at 5:39 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> 1. At the moment (ATM), searching within the Notes plugin
>> (field Purpose Codes) will search only among LOINC but I
>> cannot tell if that is because it is only the LOINC which
>> have been pre-loaded into my GNUmed
>
> yes

Well, even after having loaded values into my

        ref.icd9

I cannot seem to access them from inside the coding fields provided for this
purpose in the Notes plugin.

As a consequence I started nosing around the database structure looking for
other tables whose value depended on links (given that branded drugs seemed to
require to be linked to generic drugs, if I have that correctly) but so far I
remain stumped.

-- Jim