Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placeholder wishlist - external ids

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Placeholder wishlist - external ids
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 11:55:52 -0700

On 2011-10-05, at 8:49 AM, Jim Busser wrote:

> When corresponding with another clinician outside the praxis (e.g. in a
> referral) it can be helpful to include one or more external ids. A helpful
> placeholder would:

ok, sorry, I missed this, I mis-imagined that I had already culled into a
template everything that was available, but it was not so!

        line 90

http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/blobs/master/gnumed/gnumed/client/wxpython/gmMacro.py

however I will investigate to observe what is returned when no match is found.

-- Jim