[Gnumed-devel] gnumed-client old icon

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed-client old icon
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:56:37 +0200

Hi all,

I noticed that GNUmed (in this case the debian package seems to use the old
icon in a few places. We should check upstream that the new icon is available
and let the packagers know which one to use instead of the old one.

This is the new one.
http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/blobs/master/gnumed/gnumed/client/bitmaps/gm_icon-
serpent_and_gnu.ico

more formats at
http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/trees/master/gnumed/gnumed/client/bitmaps

The outdated one looks more like

http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/blobs/master/gnumed/gnumed/client/bitmaps/gnumedlogo.png

Maybe Karsten can have a look at the release tarballs and point to the correct
version.

The outdated image shows up in all kinds of program launchers.

The debian package ships.

http://packages.debian.org/sid/all/gnumed-client/filelist

The file inquestion seems to gnumed.xpm in /usr/share/pixmaps/

Any advice on how to proceed ?

Sebastian Hilbert