Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema verification

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] schema verification
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:13:25 -0700

On 2011-10-22, at 1:20 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I have enhanced this helper script to include a schema dump
> for diffing if desired.

When I ran

        ./gm-fingerprint_db.py <database> <gm-dbo-password>

it generated, in the directory from which it was run, a file named

        fingerprint.log

and that file contained only the following

-- =======================

Fingerprinting GNUmed database ...

           Name: gnumed_v15
           Size: 184 MB
       Patients: 42
       Contacts: 123
       Episodes: 44
         Issues: 18
        Results: 19
   Vaccinations: 0
      Documents: 21
        Objects: 26

so when you wrote 'I have enhanced' this will presumably be a gnumed-next which
will

        1) incorporate the database version into the filename and
        2) include (append / tail) the output of

                select gm.concat_table_structure();

??

-- Jim