[Gnumed-devel] New patient creation widget address type

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] New patient creation widget address type
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 00:18:36 +0000

This is almost always home. Even when it would occasionally be a business
address, I would rather that GNUmed allow a default type (like it does for
Region and Country) because we are not here talking something clinical, but
administrative.

Therefore I would be happy to allow GNUmed to store for me a default address
type of

        home

and to pre-populate both the new patient creation widget address 'Type" and the
demographic contacts

        Add address

'Type" to be home and I can change it when necessary while completing the other
data,

-- jim