Re: [Gnumed-devel] export of patient record

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] export of patient record
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 01:33:40 +0000

On 2011-11-09, at 4:30 PM, richard terry wrote:

> Toffee-nosed: "Snobbish; supercilious; stuck-up"
>
> Karsten, presumably that's ...

When a comment has been made, it is understandable for the people who believed
themselves the target to want to object.

My suggestion is to not raise the objection on the list.

I suggest it is usually better to let the list members come to their own
decisions / judgements about whether or not any one comment was reasonable. Any
of us can let out expressions of irritation. Even when these kinds of things
have escaped onto the list, it's been my view these have been exactly that --
the escape onto the list of postings which were not mean-spirited and which, as
often as not, would have been reconsidered had they not been immediately issued.

I would prefer any disputes to be on the pros and cons of the code, as it
either exists or as it is proposed to be <smile>

I look forward to whatever more Belgium may like to add ; - )

-- Jim