Re: [Gnumed-devel] data pack creator wanted

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] data pack creator wanted
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 05:26:07 +0000

On 2011-11-09, at 2:06 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> I wonder whether anyone might be interested in creating data packs for
>
>       - Brazilian demographics

A source file contains accented state names (presumably Brasilian Portuguese)
as appended. It seems to me that -- except where the

        2 character ISO 3166-1 country code

seemed incorrect in the GNUmed bootstrap -- there should be no reason why not
to replace the GNUmed bootstrapped-names (for example) Brasilian Portuguese?

 abbr |        name
------+---------------------
 AC   | Acre
 AL   | Alagoas