Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing module

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Billing module
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:42:31 +0200

On Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 08:23:20PM +0200, Slappinjohn wrote:

> > I guess I will add "state of invoice" setting - no further
> > processing or anything, just manually setting the state (for
> > which one can then search etc)
>
> this will be great! So you can do a SQL-request to get all invoices
> without this flag, right?

Absolutely.

Even now, although quite hacky, one can use this workaround:

For each bill look up the corresponding invoice document and
use either the .external_reference or .comment field of the
document to store something like "[paid]" or "[unpaid]" or
something like that.

One can then:

        -- invoices not marked yet
        select * from bill.v_bills where pk_doc in (
                select pk from blobs.doc_med where ext_ref not in
('[paid]','[unpaid]')
        );

        -- unpaid invoices
        select * from bill.v_bills where pk_doc in (
                select pk from blobs.doc_med where ext_ref = '[unpaid]'
        );

        -- paid invoices
        select * from bill.v_bills where pk_doc in (
                select pk from blobs.doc_med where ext_ref = '[paid]'
        )

Ugly, I know :-)

> > Sure, but not from within the GUI just yet. This is to
> > encourage data pack creation ;-)
>
> is there any kind of documentation how this datapacks have to look like,
> especially for german 'GOÄ'?

There's a few things to know here:

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/GmManualReferenceData#Data_packs

The bottom of this file will help:

http://gitorious.org/gnumed/gnumed/blobs/master/gnumed/gnumed/server/sql/v16-v17/dynamic/v17-ref-billable-dynamic.sql

I usually reference this:

        http://www.e-bis.de/

Attached find a simple example data pack.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de