[Gnumed-devel] Requests

From: Vaibhav Banait
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Requests
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:46:21 +0000

Enabling keyboard short cuts  for pluggins shall help dependence of mou
se significantly. I would suggest creating short cuts for at least following
pluggins . Eg
Control + n  new patient demographic

Control + p new encounter

Control + s save encounter
Control + shift + p print current encounter

Control + m current medications list
Control + shift + m print medications list
 Especially I feel write document require too many mouse clicks.
Also when we use write document, the tex file is always shown. though only
occasionally it needs modification, it is not a common occurrence. I wou
ld request getting away with this step. As tex file is always saved with pdf
docs, occasional modification can be achieved by modifying these
tex files.

Though this may be repeatation of what I requested before, I think using  a
short cut such as control + shift + c, should allow creation of abb=
reviation from typed text.

Last I now believe that the best emr is the one which provide automatic
periodic back up. I know you are trying hard to make gnumed the best.

Sent from my Nokia phone