Re: [Gnumed-devel] When a patient is deceased...

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] When a patient is deceased...
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:24:59 +0100

On Mon, Dec 17, 2012 at 06:35:48PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

> > PDFifying the EMR should "only" be a matter of writing a
> > suitable LaTeX template - which should already be possible,
> > no code needing to be written.

The documents placeholder will work like this:

u'documents',           # "args" format:
                                        #       template:
something %(field)s something else,
                                        #
(do not include "//" itself in the template),
                                        #       select:                 let
user select which documents to include
                                        #       path:                   into
which path to export copies of the document pages,
                                        #
temp dir if not given
                                        #       path template:  the template
for outputting the path to exported
                                        #
copies of the document pages, if not given no pages
                                        #
are exported, this template can contain "%(path)s"
                                        #
which is replaced by the appropriate value for each
                                        #
exported file

Documents will be exported in order to be put onto some
storage medium alongside the PDF which contains hyperlinks
to those exported documents.

Feel free to start working on a LaTeX template using the
existing placeholders. We will enhance/add more as necessary
along the way.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de