Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.rc4 Release Candidate

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.rc4 Release Candidate
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 01:40:49 +0000

When I do add/edit encounter ... date format

17/01/2013

which is my locale, however I would prefer one of

or the format that appears below, in the screenshot: seen in clinic 2013-01-17.

What options exist to be able to do this in 1.3 or gnumed-future?

Done.

Can we also modify, and make standardized, the date display for Billed items "Charge date" in the same way as you have just done for the list of encounters (screenshot)?

-- Jim