Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.rc4 Release Candidate

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.3.rc4 Release Candidate
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 00:14:36 +0000

On 2013-02-11, at 6:03 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

I have uploaded 1.3.rc4 to the usual location:

http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/1.3/
http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v18/

Please test and report bugs !

With apologies, my question (request) comes from 1.2x.

When I do add/edit encounters, the Started column is headed by a date format

17/01/2013

which is my locale, however I would prefer one of

or the format that appears below, in the screenshot: seen in clinic 2013-01-17.

What options exist to be able to do this in 1.3 or gnumed-future?

BTW what name have we assigned to this on-screen object, which allows to create a new encounter or pop open the Add/Edit encounter dialog?

-- Jim