Re: [Gnumed-devel] Appointment handling

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Appointment handling
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 17:13:52 +0100

On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 07:41:22 +0100
Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> If I remember correctly you have been using a customized older version of
> GNUmed before. If you are still using the older GNUmed is there anything you
> would like to see in current GNUmed to have you upgrade ?

You remember right :)
We stopped using the older version in our department when the global HIS
was implemented in our hospital (BTW, it sucks).
Now I need a database for my private praxis and to store patients'
data for my research, so I returned to Gnumed. I'm glad you use git as
VCS. I just pulled the repository and started looking around.

I think I will crate a branch and merge the plugin for storing
description of operation, but I need some time to catch up with
current database structure.

My priority for now is the appointments plugin. There is
nice description in developers' manual
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnumed/developer-manual/appointment-book.html
but is it available?
I searched the list archive and found that Josiah Carlson developed a
scheduling widget
http://wiki.wxpython.org/index.cgi/AppointmentsSchedulingWidget .
Is it implemented somehow, or was dropped for some reason?

--
Jerzy Luszawski