[Gnumed-devel] Combinations of drugs

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Combinations of drugs
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 02:48:03 +0000

I have almost completed creating a list of single drugs with few problems
remaining . I should be able to deal with them in this week (slow).
For combinations, I have a suggestion. Why not create single code for a
combination. That will help expedite the addition of brands to list. Also will
help reduce errors with various placeholders. Anyway, this may be specific to
the medications datapack, so we may opt to take different ways for different
datapack.

Sent from my Nokia phone