Re: [Gnumed-devel] Combinations of drugs

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Combinations of drugs
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 11:09:30 +0200

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 02:48:03AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:

> I have almost completed creating a list of single drugs
> with few problems remaining . I should be able to deal with
> them in this week (slow).

Congrats !

> For combinations, I have a suggestion. Why not create
> single code for a combination.

There's a whole bunch of possible codes already available
that link to brand names which can or can not contain
combinations of ingredients:

                                                Tabelle »ref.branded_drug«
       Spalte       |           Typ            |
 Attribute
 pk                 | integer                  | not null Vorgabewert
nextval('ref.substance_brand_pk_seq'::regclass)
 atc_code           | text                     |
 external_code      | text                     |

Maybe I haven't fully understood what you were getting at ?

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de