Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lis

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lists for Brazil
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:00:02 -0300

thanks guys !!!

I will make the GNUmed first since we can show case this in the upcoming FISL , and then I will tacle to do a FreeDiams pack so we can make prescriptions ...

I am so happy I finally got hold of these docs, you guys can't believe it !!! :))

Also found a new .xls file that I can be easier to use, has all the components sold in brasil (this is new and it is signed in may/24th) and it has a GGREM code field ... is this usefull for us?

Rogerio.

2013/6/24 Eric Maeker <address@hidden>

Le 24 juin 2013 à 09:35, Karsten Hilbert a écrit :

> On Sat, Jun 22, 2013 at 12:20:21PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:
>
>> Ok here are both .pdf documents, I can make them into .xls / .ods formats
>> ... will this help to make a brazil-bundle so we can bootstrap into DB of
>> FreeDiams?
>
> Absolutely, or, rather, for bootstrapping into GNUmed
> itself.

If you want to create a drug database for FreeDiams, you can read the following page

        http://freemedforms.com/en/manuals/freediams/submitdrugsdatabase

Eric, freemedforms.com