Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lis

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Finally ... monocomponent and multicomponent drug lists for Brazil
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 17:37:31 +0000

On 2013-06-24, at 10:14 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:00:02AM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:
>
>> Also found a new .xls file that I can be easier to use, has all the
>> components sold in brasil (this is new and it is signed in may/24th) and it
>> has a GGREM code field ... is this usefull for us?
>
> We can only know if we know the precise meaning of that code.
>
> A short Google search doesn't list anything looking useful.
> But then it probably defaults to EN + DE and misses hits for PT_BR.
>
> Karsten

When I  googled

        GGREM brasil

near the bottom of the first page of hits,  I got a PDF "Sistema de
Monitoramento de Mercado" with the text line "A gerência geral de regulação
econômica e monitoramento de mercado (GGREM)", the URL is

        http://telemedicina.unifesp.br/pub/SBIS/CBIS2002/dados/arquivos/62.pdf

The document also provides some contact information. Rogerio could find out for
example whether the GGREM is a unique-within-brasil identifier for a substance
or a branded drug and whether a branded drug which is available in more than
one strength receives a different GGREM for each strength and whether a
combination drug with two substances receives both GGREM numbers or whether a
combination drug available from two different manufacturers is in each case
given its own unique GGREM.

-- JIm