[Gnumed-devel] Adjusting plugins in GNUmed 1.3.x

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Adjusting plugins in GNUmed 1.3.x
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 06:28:54 +0000

Currently I did not see anywhere in GNUmed an ability to modify the selection or sequence of plugins within a workspace, only the ability to specify, for example through a config file, which workspace is to be employed.

I did however notice (see screenshot) that under

GNUmed > Preferences > all options

I can see via tooltip, which in the screenshot obscures the option

horstspace.notebook.plugin_load_order

that this is #130 which I found in the schema via psql

SELECT cfg_str_array FROM cfg.cfg_str_array WHERE fk_item = 130
;

yields

(130,"{gmProviderInboxPlugin,gmWaitingListPlugin,gmPatientOverviewPlugin,gmNotebookedPatientEditionPlugin,gmEMRBrowserPlugin,gmSoapPlugin,gmCurrentSubstancesPlugin,gmMeasurementsGridPlugin,gmShowMedDocs,gmScanIdxMedDocsPlugin,gmEMRTimelinePlugin,gmDataMiningPlugin,gmSimpleSoapPlugin,gmEMRJournalPlugin,gmBillingPlugin}",6) (1 row)

Can I cleanly remove

gmEMRTimelinePlugin

by the command

UPDATE cfg.cfg_str_array
SET value TO 'foo' WHERE fk_item = 130
;

using in place of 'foo' the desired string from above, and would the SET clause correctly require, inside a pair of single quotes

' '

the double quotes and parens

thusly

UPDATE cfg.cfg_str_array
SET value TO '"(   the part I wish to keep   )"'
WHERE fk_item = 130
;

-- Jim