Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements - lessons from other EMRs - limiting the

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Measurements - lessons from other EMRs - limiting the amount of lab data fetched
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 19:05:52 +0000

On 2013-07-17, at 7:48 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 11:57:30PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:
>
>> Displaying to the right of the test_types
>>
>>      Most recent        Latest AbN        Max        Min        Oldest AbN
>>      Oldest
>
>       Latest AbN        Max        Min        Oldest AbN
>
> are rather involved and will have to wait for future
> implementation. They are, however, a useful wishlist item.
>
> Karsten

Your screenshots suggest that despite the above-descrobed wait for a future
implementation, it is already (or by 1.4x) will be possible to be shown, in the
tooltip, the most recent and oldest values. Nice.

What would people think about a second, "frozen" column, inserted immediately
to the right of the left-most test_types, containing the

        Most Recent

information (result, indicator, and date) as done in my hospital's system as
previously shown

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2013-07/msg00122.html

-- Jim