Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems pulling soap note rows via placeholders

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problems pulling soap note rows via placeholders
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 23:36:29 +0000

On 2013-08-13, at 12:42 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> For one thing the above does not adhere to the format specification:
>
>       u'soap_by_issue',                                               # lets
> the user select a list of issues and
>
>         # then SOAP entries from those issues
>
>         # "args": soap categories // strftime date format // template

OK, for one thing, I figured out that I had been missing the term

        strftime date format

and so I can imagine that my placeholder needed to start with (e.g.)

        $<soap_by_issue::soapu//%d %b %Y//

but I am unclear on how to finish it … it still needs <template> and then >$

Therefore …

1) can an example be provided of what a relatively fully-formatted
$<soap_by_issue …>$ might look like?

2) observing that the emr_journal template happened to consist of

        {\footnotesize %(date)s } & {\tiny %(modified_by)s} & {\tiny
%(soap_cat)s} & {\small %(narrative)s} \tabularnewline

does the above define the extent of the 'somethings' available to be
selected-from and included in <template>, wherein …

        date <-- is this last modified, or clin_when?

        modified_by <-- the user (provider) who had last modified this narrative

        soap_cat <-- the letter for the SOAP category {soapu }

        narrative <-- the soap narrative

… are there more?

-- Jim