Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.4 on Mac OS 10.6 - natively !

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.4 on Mac OS 10.6 - natively !
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:05:32 +0100

My attempt to bootstrap has failed. I have not looked into the details. It did
not ask for the postgres password. I think I need to play with the config file
or reconfigure postgresql.

Might even be in the Wiki somewhere.

All I did was downloading the server tarball, and running bootstrap-latest.sh
as user and via sudo.

Will have to look into this.

Regards,
Sebastian