Re: [Gnumed-devel] Small fonts in GNUmed client Mac-native

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Small fonts in GNUmed client Mac-native
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:38:11 +0000

Mainly I might hope that – once Karsten is available and if interested – we
might play with

        if platform == "mac":
        fontSize = int(fontSize/.75)

… just thinking that a 33% ( 1/.75) increase may be too much? Maybe 1/.8 would
be better?

As to your side note, you are of course quite correct. I only did not bother to
change the config on account of mainly just verifying the ability to connect.
(There's little point to further config the client on this backup machine until
I can get the bootstrap sorted out.) See next.

-- Jim