[Gnumed-devel] Small fonts in GNUmed client Mac-native

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Small fonts in GNUmed client Mac-native
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 06:18:39 +0000

For the attached screen shot "Mac native", you can see how small are the search box and date of birth and age and the allergy caveats.

Also included for comparison, a screenshot of Kirk's information under X11 on the same size screen laptop.

Both are under a resolution of 1280 x 800. I know I can lower the resolution to 1152 by 720 and thereby improve things, but it would be nice to have other options.

A thread on this is at

with a suggestion as follows

if platform == "mac":
    fontSize = int(fontSize/.75)