Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.4.0 on Windows

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 1.4.0 on Windows
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 22:23:50 +0000

On 2013-11-11, at 11:59 AM, Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am currently uploading GNUmed 1.4.0 for Windows.
>
> I tested the upgrade from server v18 to v19 which was uneventful.

Did this include testing the client against the v19 database?

> A fresh
> bootstrap stopped at v6. This issue is being looked into.

I also ran into problems when trying to bootstrap under Mac OS. Success
required to

- comment out lines that depended on su -c
- ensure as root to untar the bootstrap into a directory so as to own the files

see http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2013-11/msg00013.html

-- Jim