[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed performance

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed performance
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 11:20:44 +0100

Hi all,

I have been playing with some tools to find out if there is any way to optimize
GNUmed with regards to being run against the public database.

In case anyone know how to interpret the data gathered please discuss here.

I have attached a screenshot of runsnakerun against the file output.profile.

You can reproduce this be running sudo apt-get install runsnakerun and
runsnake output.profile.

Have fun,
Sebastian