Re: [Gnumed-devel] the state of test measurement storage and display in

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] the state of test measurement storage and display in GNUmed
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:57:18 +0000

On 2013-11-26, at 9:49 AM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 05:29:26PM +0000, Jim Busser wrote:

Can I be helped to know whether in GNUmed it is currently possible, by any other means, to

1) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab "orgs" in a single, unified row

Yes.

2) display the Hemoglobin values originating from different lab units of a particular lab "org" in a single, unified row

Yes. This is the same as the above in terms of
how it works. By extension BOTH is not possible
without reconfiguration of aggregate types.

I gather any aggregates are reflected in

GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists > Meta test / measurement types

however all that I can see by this method (as shown in the following screen shot) are some single values.

Does this dialog need to grow controls similar to what is provided by the Select button in

GNUmed > Master data > Manage lists > Test measurement panels/profiles.

and in the meantime can aggregations be achieved via SQL additions by creating (if it does not exist) the desired

clin.meta_test_type

and then copying its pk into the column

clin.test_type.fk_meta_test_type

for those test types desired to be aggregated under the meta_test_type of interest?

-- Jim