[Gnumed-devel] Tweaking test / measurement result toooltip

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Tweaking test / measurement result toooltip
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 20:26:55 +0000

See attached screen shot.

The text string "shoeless' is what I had inputted into the manual entry field "Comment" but in the tooltip it shows up as "Doc". I am not sure whether this 3-characters abbreviation was meant to represent "Dcoumentation" or "Doctor" however can I suggest / request that the label be instead updated in the tooltip to be

Comment

thus matching what is in the manual entry screen?

Can it be repositioned within the tooltip, from its current location under the "ranges" to instead place it immediately under the

Result (my preference)

or

Source.

Lastly, can