Re: [Gnumed-devel] query result

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] query result
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:13:25 +0100

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 06:55:14PM +0100, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > Query results you suggested are attached herewith
>
> Those are not the results I asked for.

Nevertheless I have eventually been able to identify the
problem: Apparently Vaibhav never ran any of the fixup
scripts against his v18 database. I don't know whether
an easy means to do so has been provided on Windows. The
18 -> v19 upgrade does, however, run all v18 fixups
against the v18-state database just in case. That way
one more document template sneaked in which would have
been added with previous v18 fixups already.

So, all in all, things are fine.

I would suggest removing the offending sanity
check and re-running the upgrade. If that succeeds
things are good and I believe Vaibhav can safely
use 1.4/v19.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de