Re: [Gnumed-devel] About GNUmed

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] About GNUmed
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 14:51:07 +0200

Hello Anton !

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 04:52:56PM +0400, ООО Медсервис Каменск wrote:

> Could you please tell me how to change UI language into
> russian? I was not able to found any information at wiki.. I
> have Windows and GNUmed 1.4.7

There is no need to explicitely "set" GNUmed to Russian
language. If your Windows is configured to be Russian
GNUmed should be in Russian, too.

One thing I don't know off the top of my head is whether
the Windows packages actually contain the Russian translation,
however, which is why I CCed our Windows packager.

We do have a very active Russian translator
who may want to chip in and help out.

Thanks,
GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de