Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions about Gnumed

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Questions about Gnumed
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 20:35:12 +0200

Have a look at wiki.gnumed.de

It is all in there. Not without any work from your side I admit.

Here are some pointers.

- no patient portal
- no real ePrescribing - uses FreeDiams for prescriptions
- export/import -
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2014-01/msg00003.html
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2013-04/msg00146.html
- APIs :