[Gnumed-devel] Restoring a database under Debian

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Restoring a database under Debian
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 11:06:57 +0000

Well, having decided to try a VM, I have

        Debian wheezy

running and by using Postgres PGDG packages and apt-get install -t testing was
able to get postgresql 9.4 installed and running.

However when I try to run the restore script

        address@hidden:~/downloads/gnumed-server.20.0/server$ sh
gm-restore_database.sh backup-gnumed_v19-2015-01-12-09-59-25.tar

I get

        gm-restore_database.sh: 18: set: Illegal option -o pipefail

and cannot figure out what is causing the bash pipe to fail. Becoming root made
no difference.

Ideas?

-- JIm