Re: [Gnumed-devel] ImportError: No module named psycopg2

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ImportError: No module named psycopg2
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 23:50:26 +0100

Am Samstag, 28. März 2015, 22:40:34 schrieb Busser, Jim:
> On 2015-03-28, at 12:31 PM, Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
wrote:

> >> I might be in a position to self-sponsor to come over from Canada.
> >
> > I'd be glad to help with getting accommodation / sustenance
> > worked out.
>
> That would be huge.
>
> But what overall time frame to contemplate, for example
>
> - Wednesday travel (those travelling internationally)
> - by Thursday, arrive / settle in host city (by 1800h local time)
> - by Thursday evening social / planning (say 1900 - 2200 h)
> - Friday - perhaps local-based people have day jobs to do?
> - Friday evening coding sprint
> - Saturday coding sprint
> - Sunday coding sprint
> - adjourn Sunday night

This sounds reasonable.

Please note that Leipzig is a 1hour trip (direct connection by train departing
every hour) from Berlin. Those traveling international there are flights in and
out of Leipzig (European connections mostly) and from Berlin.

This gives participants the option to visit Berlin for a day or two.

Regards,
Sebastian