Re: [Gnumed-devel] Adding a new Drug Database

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Adding a new Drug Database
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 07:27:25 +0000

On 2015-06-07, at 12:21 AM, gilga gilga <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi I'd like to use a French drug database (free database "public database of drugs": http://base-donnees-publique.medicaments.gouv.fr/ ) on GNUmed. For the moment, this database is stored into a SQLite database.
How can I make it available to be used by GNUmed?

The first step might be to export the data into csv files, and also to export the table structures so that a mapping into GNUmed tables can be identified.

-- Jim