[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed

From: Kamil Akhundov
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 11:49:44 +0200

Dear colleagues,

I have just downloaded your medical software.
I would like to know how the software could be personloized. Irder to get a doctor access and save the data on my own computer encripted without access
to thrid persons.

Best regards.

--

Kamil Akhundov, MD

Plastic and Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeon, (South Africa and Switzerland)
Post graduate Fellowship in Hand Surgery and Microsurgery (Japan)
Dermatology fellowship, Founder Stunning You

Fuggerstraße 23
10777 Berlin
Telefon: (030) 4000 566 - 0
Telefax: (030) 4000 566 - 66