Re: Re: Bootstrapping fails trying determine data type on Postgresql 14

From: lennart . reuther
Subject: Re: Re: Bootstrapping fails trying determine data type on Postgresql 14
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 22:21:02 +0100

First of all,

thank you all for all the support - really appreciating it.

> the official one -- I think your brother set it up once
>
> ppa:gnumed/ppa

Activated it and got the 1.8.8 with the last `apt-get upgrade`, very nice!

I also cloned the github-repo for easier search/browsing code - thank you for
pushing the changes in there.

To prevent mixing repository-files and an individual install from github, I
workaround a lot via direct DB-changes (got the `default_transaction_read_only`
opened).

Again, thanks a lot for all the help.

Lennart