gnump3d-devel

Re: [Gnump3d-devel] searching by tag

From: Steve Kemp
Subject: Re: [Gnump3d-devel] searching by tag
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:47:03 +0000

On Thu, Oct 30, 2003 at 02:24:06PM -0600, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

> There really should be a capability to search by, for instance, album
> name, or a particular artists name.  Is anyone working on that?

  Right now that's not been worked on by me at least, and it's only
 searching for the given keyword(s) in the tag information.

  It would be very easy to update it to do this - and I'd happily
 accept patches to do so.

  However I think that there should still be the option to do a
 "general" search, so perhaps something like this:

   Year:   ____

  Allowing both?

Steve
---
Edinburgh System Administrator : Linux, UNIX, Windows
Looking for an interesting job : http://www.steve.org.uk/